Veterinary Payment Plans Provided By VetPay
Have unexpected costs arisen? While we will always be upfront about expected costs of treatment, we understand circumstances are sometimes out of your control. Warby Street Veterinary Hospital offers payment solutions, designed to help owners pay for vet expenses. Our veterinary payment plans are provided through a third party, VetPay.
VetPay payment solutions are designed to help pet owners pay for veterinary expenses. VetPay is about starting treatment now and paying for it over time. Their unique online processing system takes away the angst of form-filling and offers fast approvals.
Ask us today whether this is an option for you...the online application process only takes a few minutes.
Call our team on (03) 5721 7177 for further information, or click on the below VetPay banner.
Pay In Advance
- Does your pet require an elective procedure or treatment?
- Do you want to give your pet the best care however your current financial situation is holding you back?
We offer Pay In Advance solutions to enable you to pay off required treatment. Once your target amount has been reached treatment can commence at a time that suits you and your pet.
You can Pay In Advance by the following options:
- Set up a Pre Payment Agreement with us (automatic direct debit/credit card payments)
- Pay direct to us via Direct Funds Transfer (Please make payment to Wangaratta Animal Hospital Pty Ltd BSB: 033-260 ACC: 128108)
- Make regular payments to us via Cash or Card in clinic
For further information please call on (03) 57217 177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org