Mixed Practice Veterinarian
Do you love Mixed Practice? If so, we’re looking for you– apply now!
- Become part of our family
- Enjoy excellent work life balance
- Choose your working conditions (full or part time option available)
Our Location – the Ultimate in Liveability!
Wangaratta is a beautiful place to live and work. With an abundance of restaurants, cafes and shops, parks and gardens to spend your free time in, you will really enjoy all this beautiful regional city has to offer. Wangaratta is a town of 22,000 people located in North East Victoria, approximately 2.5 hours drive north of Melbourne and one hour from the Murray River and the NSW border. Not only does Wangaratta have great facilities, it is also the gateway to the Victorian High Country and the snow fields.
Warby Street Veterinary Hospital (WSVH) and Wangaratta Equine Services (WES) provide services to the North East Victoria. Our small animal hospital offers all the equipment and facilities to practice quality veterinary medicine and surgery.
We offer a 24 hour service with our consulting from 8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 12.00pm on Saturdays. We currently employ 6 Veterinarians (4FT and 2PT) and are a truly mixed practice servicing all species with a busy medical and surgical caseload. The majority of our case load comprises dog, cat, horse and beef cattle work.
The Position – our ideal candidate
We are looking for a Veterinarian who wants to work with a team of vets and nurses that love their jobs and have a passion for delivering quality patient care. Our ideal candidate is fun, organised, communicates well with the team and enjoys building relationships with clients.
In return, we are offering:
- Generous remuneration (commensurate with experience)
- Opportunity for a long-term career
- An interesting role where no two days are the same!
- A highly skilled, fun and dynamic Nursing team to support you
- Professional development opportunities and membership access
- A company car can be provided to utilise for all out calls and out of hours
- Flexible working roster with afterhours and/or weekend work on a 1:5 rotation allowing great work life balance
Our Team – more like a family
Join our team and become part of our vibrant family. Working with us you will enjoy lunch provided daily, morning teas, ongoing professional support and enjoyable conversations and laughs to get you through the day.
This is the chance you have been waiting for ... check us out ... even call one of our staff ... and contact me, Dr Andrew Bett (aka Bettsy as I’m better known), at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0428 141 359. I look forward to hearing from you.
No vacant positions at this time.
To register your interest for work experience please contact our Placement Co-ordinator, Janet Naish by phoning (03) 5721 7177 or email email@example.com