MIXED PRACTICE VETERINARIAN
Would you like to work:
- as part of an enthusiastic lovely team of well qualified people who are passionate about high level veterinary medicine?
- as part of a true mixed practice servicing all species with a busy medical and surgical caseload; comprising dog, cat, beef cattle, horse and other farm animals.
If you said yes to the above, we have the perfect position for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced mixed practice Veterinarian to join our team. The right candidate will enjoy clinical freedom and a vast support network to help achieve our clinics goals. The working roster is flexible with afterhours and/or weekend work on a 1:5 rotation and a rostered day off each fortnight. A company car can be provided to utilise for all out calls and out of hours.
We are a modern vet clinic with a strong community focus. Both of our hospitals offer all the equipment and facilities to practice high quality veterinary medicine and surgery. Digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, ECG, pulse oximetry, video endoscopy, in-house pathology, infusion pumps, oxygen generators and orthopaedic instrumentation are all components of our practice.
We have a friendly and supportive nursing team and focus on being a progressive mixed animal rural practice.
The successful applicant will:
- be a motivated and optimistic team player;
- have excellent client management skills and a warm professional manner;
- have the ability to work autonomously and use initiative to maintain quality care;
- relish the varied case load of a busy small animal practice, beef cattle, horses, and other farm animals;
- have experience in soft tissue surgery and small animal orthopaedics;
- and can still have fun and keep laughing during the challenging times!
What we can offer you:
- attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- a supportive and friendly family orientated team
- and excellent work life balance with flexible roster and working conditions
If you think you are suited to this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume with covering letter to: email@example.com
Warby Street Veterinary Hospital
32 Warby Street
Wangaratta VIC 3677
Ph: (03) 5721 7177
To register your interest for work experience please contact our Placement Co-ordinator, Janet Naish by phoning (03) 5721 7177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org